Encountering an issue with Tailscale? We’re here and ready to help!
Day or night, browse or search our Knowledge Base to find the fastest answers. Enter a term or browse by topic. We most likely have an article for you.
We offer email support in English for all customers between 9am-6pm Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday.
You can submit a ticket through our support form while logged in to your account in the browser. You can find the form by either clicking Support in the upper right-hand corner of the Tailscale admin console or by going directly to https://tailscale.com/contact/support.
If you don’t see an email response from us, be sure to check your spam and junk folders.
Priority support is included in all Premium and Enterprise plans, and the legacy Business plan.
Our Support team is pretty incredible, and we will do our best to resolve any issue you run into, but we can’t do everything. The following are outside the scope of support that we provide:
- Writing custom scripts, tools, or resources
- Virus or malware infections
- Spam protection
- System and server administration activities
- Routine product maintenance including data backup, cleaning disk space, and configuring log rotation
- Support for any integrations or third-party services. Check your terms of service with us for what these mean.
- Self-hosted coordination servers, including Headscale
- General issues with your internet service or internet service provider (ISP)
- Devices behind a subnet router
- General computer or device support or maintenance