File sharing is cumbersome. It is expensive. And even if you are an IT wizard (without the funny hat) it’s hard to secure. Tailscale changes all that:
- Web-based login to any supported identity provider.
- Access your Synology NAS from anywhere, without opening firewall ports.
- Share your Synology NAS with designated Tailscale users.
- Restrict access to your Synology NAS using ACLs.
- Use your NAS as a subnet router to provide external access to your LAN, replacing a traditional standalone VPN server.
- Use your Synology NAS as an exit node for safe Internet access even when you’re in an untrusted location like an Internet cafe.
Tailscale: the unified networking solution 1,000's of DevOps teams trust.
“Users can access their NAS from anywhere, and securely share it with any other Tailscale user, This gives anyone the ability to essentially build their own Dropbox-like tool without having to host any content in the cloud.”
CEO and Co-Founder, Tailscale